Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hello baby boy...

Hello son, I miss you! Here lately I have felt that you are closer than ever and I love that. As I am sitting here writing to you I can hear your wind chime right outside the window. It sings to me the sweet melody of you playing in your garden, right here beside me. I love feeling you near me. It always makes me feel safe and warm. I do wish more than ever that I could hold you and kiss you again, but I am happy with just knowing you are staying close. Your brother's arrival is getting near and I am getting very anxious and scared. I am so ready for him to be here and so scared that something might happen to him too, sometimes it is too much to handle. But I am hanging in there. I love you baby boy. Keep watching after your little brother and stay near us. We love you and miss you sweet angel boy. In my heart always.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.