Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

19 months...


Angel baby, I am thinking about you today. I miss you terribly. I don't know where I would be in this world without you in my life even if you cant be in my arms. You are loved and missed by many. You may never know how you have changed my life. Here is a poem I wrote for you today. I love you my sweet baby.

The Voice that is missing...

I never heard your voice,
I never heard your cry,
To this day I will never know why.

I sit and listen to the house all a bustle
and know that there is a voice that is missing.
I do not know why.

I listen to your baby brother's gentle breathing
and know that there is a voice still missing.
I do not know why.

I listen to the wind blowing outside and your wind chime ringing in the breeze
and know that there is the voice I was missing.

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.