Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 15, 2010

22 months...

Hello my sweet peanut.

It has been 22 months today, and I am having a hard time believing it has been almost 2 years! We are in the midst of planning your 2nd heavenly birthday. I fight back tears just thinking about it.
*how appropriate, your wind chime is ringing in the breeze.* I love you my dear son, you know how much I miss you. I tell you all the time.

It's sad, last Thursday a mommy lost her sweet daughter, and today they are having to say good-bye to her earthly body. I was reading her blog a little bit ago about being able to spend time with Amelia and it brought back so many memories about the very short time we had with you. Her words just hit me like a knife and I lost my breath as I thought about what I wish I would have done in the few short days I had to hold onto you. I had no idea later on I would think of all these things and wish that I would have done them. I wasn't thinking straight, we were blindsided by your death. My heart breaks for her and her family because all to well do I remember those days, weeks and months following your passing.

Be with little Amelia, we know she is safe in heaven. But her family misses her so much. Let her know she can still visit them just like you visit us from time to time.

I love you sweet little one. I am so proud of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what sweet words. I truly believe all of our babies are together playing in heaven.

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.