Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter...



Hello my sweet baby. I hope you are having a wonderful Easter, matter of fact I know you are. I can just picture you sitting on Jesus' lap along with all the other angel babies, while He tells of His life. We have missed you very much. We are so very blessed to have you in our lives even if you are in heaven. We are very thankful for the short time that we did have with you and thankful for your little brother.

We bought you an Easter bunny and just wanted to show it to you.

We love you very much precious baby and miss you dearly.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I love the little bunny. (((HUGS)))

crystal theresa said...

this is a beautiful little bunny. i'm sure baby jay loves it!

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.