Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 24, 2010

Missing you....


After your birthday memorial was over I was sitting at the end of the pool with my feet in the water watching all the beautiful candles and lights and just remembering back to that night 2 years ago when you entered into this world without making a sound.

As I was about to stand up I looked down and next to me was a puddle of candle wax that had dried on the ground....I picked it up because it looked different. What I held in my hand was a heart.

I miss you my son. You will forever have my heart with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its like he was sending you this heart. *hugs*

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.