Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

28 months....

Isaiah 41:10

10~ So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


I dont know what to even say. Its been too long and on the other hand time isnt going fast enough. All I can do is put all my fears, tears and anger in God's hands. He will guide me and walk with me through this. Yes its been 2 years 4 months and its still just as vivid as it was the week after he left me. Those people who seem to think that saying "time will heal everything" is a good thing to say to us, are wrong, in time we learn that we are defeated and yes to an extent the pain might lessen for some but I firmly believe time does not heal everything. This is one thing time does not heal.


My darling son, I love you with all my heart and miss you so much.

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.