Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas my sweet angel. We miss you so very much. I can only imagine what Christmas must be like in Heaven. We brought your wreath out to you and all the angel babies at the cemetery today and it looks great. Your tree still looks great. I hope you are having a wonderful time up there in Heaven where you get to be with Jesus and hear the beautiful Christmas story straight from Him. We love and miss you so very much baby. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think of you and how lucky we are to have been able to keep you for the beautiful 8 months we were given. They were the best 8 months of my life and I will never forget your every move, or punch or kick or your sweet beautiful face when you were brought to me that night. I love you son and I will see you again soon. Have a wonderful Christmas up there with Jesus and tell mommy's grandma and grandpa that she loves and misses them. Love you son.

Love
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.