Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

13 months....

Hello sweet angel. I miss you! It's been 13 months since you came into our lives, and wow what an impression you have left on us. Our lives are so different now. I could never imagine life without ever having loved you or met you. I love you so much and am thankful everyday for having you in my life. Everytime I hear of another mommy having a baby, I always think of you and how I felt when we were headed to the hospital to have you....the excitement and love and fear. Then I always pray that they make it to their mommys safely. No mommy should ever have to go through life without their babies, but unfortunately sometimes we are forced to because they have a higher purpose. Just like you do. Its been so long since I held you and it hurts, literally. Its hard to explain but my arms ache to hold you, my heart aches for you. I love you, son with every fiber of my being. I can not wait for the day that I am given the chance again to be with you. Until then, wait for me handsome. I'll be there before you know it. Love you baby boy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.