Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

Thinking of you...

Hello big boy! I have been thinking of you. My heart is hurting for you. I cant believe a year has gone by since I held you and kissed your sweet face. I miss you so much. You are so amazing. Every time I look at Jacen I am reminded of you and think about what you might have looked like at his age. I think about all the new things he does everyday and am happy to see him go through them yet saddened because I never got to see you do any of them. He looks so much like you its amazing. I think of you all the time and always have to remind myself that in time I will hold you again. I can not wait for that day to come when I can see you, hold you and kiss you. You, daddy and Jacen are what keep me going. You guiding me from above, daddy and Jacen helping me here. Its hard to not have you here with us, not having you here to play with your little brother or to grow up with him. He will know you, I promise. He already knows you, really. You were with him the day he was born and he sees you everyday. We love and miss you dearly, son.

I love you, my sweet baby.
~Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.