Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 9, 2009

hello baby.....

Hello baby. Today was a day. A friend asked me about how we got through the early weeks following your passing, because a friend of hers has just lost a little one too. I let her know that the mommies at www.babycenter.com is what helped me, but also family is what really helped me. It just broke my heart all over again when she said that her friend was going through this horrible nightmare too. In those first few seconds I was once again in that delivery room on that horrible night, reliving that night over again in a matter of seconds. All those hard, raw, horrible emotions all came back. Not that I dont hurt and long to hold you everyday but those very confusing and nightmarish feelings came back with overwhelming pain. Made me hurt for you even more. I wish no parent had to live this nightmare. But unfortunately we can only offer our shoulder to cry on and be a listening ear. I miss you so much dear baby boy. Look after this little one for his mommy and daddy. Be his/her Angel friend (not that you wouldnt) show him/her that he can show them that he/she is still with them and if they look close enough, they can still see him/her. They are so very scared and confused right now. I am so proud of you my sweetheart. I miss you. Stay close to Jacen, mommy and daddy. We love you baby.

Love
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.