Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 19, 2009

Secret Garden Meeting....

What has helped you through out this new life the most. Is it your family? your faith? Support groups? A ritual? Music? Physical activity? A new interest? It could be anything. Tell us about how whatever it is has helped you. Please feel free to share photo's,videos, websites, support group information and so on.

My husband, family and friends that I have met along this journey. After my sons passing my husband and I knew that we had to try again soon, 3 months later we were given the OK. So we did and knew 3 weeks later that we were pregnant again with his little brother. He is now what keeps me going forward. I did start this blog shortly after his passing and that has helped too, just to have a place to go that no one judges me and I can speak freely about what is on my mind at that moment. I like to have a place to write to him and remember the life that we shared. Songs, have also helped me remember him and "try" to be at peace with the question I will not get an answer to, the why?

One song that brings tears to my eyes every time I hear it is..."My Name" by George Canyon.

I know one of the biggest things for me is going to visit him at the cemetery, its peaceful there.

~Misty

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.