Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, January 15, 2010

20 months....

Good morning my love. Today marks the day that you have been gone for 20 months. I feel you with me today, because so far its been a quiet day, but again its only 7:30am so there is still plenty of day left for the sadness to creep in. I still just as I always will have the ache in my heart for you but I know you are safe from the evil and sadness of this world. You are a special angel and even though I do not know why you could not stay with me I am thankful to have you in my life even if you arent here in the flesh with me. I love you my precious, beautiful son with all my heart and that will never change. When you were here you brought so much love and peace. You are my hope, my sunshine, my northern star, my everything. Without you and your little brother, I would be nothing but an empty person waiting for my day to die. I hope today is a "good" day but I know with you here its always a good day. I can feel your warmth and your love, something I can not explain to anyone but it feels good to be able to feel it. Thank you my sweet baby. Jacen and I will be coming out to visit you today and bring you fresh flowers. I love you my darling.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.