Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year.....

Ok so I have been terrible at blogging lately. But I hope to be better at it now. I am working (still) on getting the Heaven's Seashells going, having a hard time finding the time to work on it. But I hope to have it going soon, I will try to get a link to that blog added to here. Hopefully when it starts warming up I will be able to actually go to the beach and find some shells and take pictures of them there, well that is the plan anyways.

Hi son I hope you are having a wonderful time with all your family and friends there in Heaven. I love and miss you so very much. I will be coming out to visit you soon. I need to take down your Christmas tree and put up your new flowers. I cant believe we are already into 2010! This year I hope will be a better year for me emotionally, no the pain of losing you will never ever go away but I hope to find a way to be at peace with it. You are and will always be my star in the night sky, and I know anytime I need your guidance all I have to do is look for it. I love you sweet boy.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.