Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Name in the Sand....


I happen to be looking at a friends blog and came across this lady who writes babies names who have gone too soon in the sand and I remember sometime before we had Jacen I sent in a request. Well I thought I will give it another shot. Well I happen to be looking around at the website and found Baby Jay's name that I had requested months ago!! The greatest thing! It just made my day...to make it even better....the day they wrote his name in the sand and took this picture was the same day I gave birth to his baby brother Jacen! God shows he is amazing even in the smallest ways.......

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.