Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Angel...


I guess there is a point in time where I just have to learn to accept what I can not change and try to move forward. As hard as that is, I believe it will be one of the things that gets me through. Of course the only thing that keeps me trying to move forward is that I know one day I will be with my sweet boy again. No day since that fateful day has been easy, no new day has changed what has become. But everyday is one day closer to going home to my son. One sweet day the heavens will open for me and my baby will be just on the other side waiting for me. I will run to him and never let him go. Each night that I put Jacen to bed I pray to God to keep him safe and ask for one more day with him. He is the medicine for my heart. He is the reason I wake up each day and go to bed each night. He is the reason why I am allowed to see his brother. Without him I don't know that God would allow it. Both of my boys are the reason I still believe. Since they have been here I have seen things that I never would have imagined before.

I love you son and miss you everyday. I'll be there one day.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Mommy to Tyler & Maddy said...

Hi, I dont remember how I came across your blog but I was reading it today and wanted to leave you a message. Your little boy is so beautiful and precious. The words you write on your blog many times could be my own. We lost our little boy Tyler on May 17th 2007 and I still ache for him every day. I love the angel in the wings that you have. We have the same on in our garden and it always makes me smile. Just want you to know your not alone out there.

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.