Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 15, 2009

15 months....

Good evening baby. Today has been 15 months since you have been gone. I miss you everyday and think of you always. I got this idea from another mother the other day. Its the 15 hardest moments since you have been gone....

One~ Hearing the doctor say....."I am so sorry, but there is no heartbeat"
Two~ walking into my labor room.
Three~ Having to call all the family and tell them the horrible news.
Four~
giving birth to you.
Five~
Seeing your beautiful body being taken away after you were born.
Six~
holding you in my arms for the first time since you were born
Seven~
Not getting to hold you long enough.
Eight~
Having to give you back to the nurse and knowing that you would be waiting for the funeral home to pick you up.
Nine~
The Helplessness that I felt the moment I found out you were gone.
Ten~
Walking out of the hospital to go home without you with me.
Eleven~
The drive home.
Twelve~ Your funeral.
Thirteen~ My last doctor visit after you were born. He forgot and asked us how you were doing.
Fourteen~ Learning that we were pregnant again after losing you.
Fifteen~ Bringing Jacen home and you not being here waiting to play with him.

These are only 15 of the hardest moments...there are so many more. Everyday is a struggle, but I try to take each day one day at a time. I cant wait for the day when I can hold you again. I miss you so very much and love you with every fiber of my being. Thank you for coming to visit just when I always need to know that you are near. It is so comforting to know that you are always near. Give The Father a hug and kiss for us. I love you sweet boy.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.