Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Angel Never Dies

Dont let them say, I wasnt born

That something stopped my heart

I felt each tender squeeze you gave

I've loved you from the start

Although my body you cant hold

It doesn't mean I m gone

This world was worthy, not, of me

God chose that I move on.

I know the pain that drowns your soul

What you are forced to face

You have my word, I 'll fill your arms

Someday we will embrace

You'll hear that it was meant to be, God doesn't make mistakes

But that wont soften your worst blow

Or make your heart not ache.

I m watching over all you do,

Another child you'll bear.

Believe me when I say to you, That I am always there.

There will come a time, I promise you

When you will hold my hand, Stroke my face and kiss my lips

And then you'll understand Although, I ve never breathed your air, Or gazed into your eyes.

That doesnt mean I never was, An Angel Never Dies

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.