Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hello angel baby...


hello my sweet angel boy. Im sorry I haven't written to you in awhile. How are you doing up there in Heaven? Has your great grandpa and grandma told you any silly stories about your mommy? I know they have many to tell. Your cousin Ethan will be on his way to coming into the world in a couple weeks. We are excited about him coming. I am sorry he wont get the chance to meet you. But he will know you and know how wonderful you were and still are. He will be proud to be your cousin. We all love and miss you so very much baby boy. I came to visit you yesterday, its always so peaceful sitting there beside you just talking and singing. Listening to the birds chirping and feeling you beside me. I love it there. Its always so hard to leave. As you already know cause I am sure you had a little something to do with it, your daddy and I are expecting your baby brother or sister. We are excited but we are so scared too. But we know you and Jesus are with us and we will be ok. We will always be ok with you and Jesus beside us. I love you precious baby and I miss you always, I think about you everyday. Daddy loves and misses you very much too. Oh i forgot, Daddy got his tattoo this past weekend, it looks great! Its your beautiful face. We both love it, we get to see you everyday. He said it hurt a little bit, I think he was just being a silly. :) Ok sweetheart, I love you.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.