Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I just don't understand....

There is one thing I don't think I will ever understand. Why do bad things always seem to happen to good people?? I talk to mommies all the time on a message board that I am always at and at least half of them have had 2 or more stillborn babies or miscarriages. Why does anyone have to go through this horrible pain?? I just dont understand!!! Why does God allow this to happen? Of course these are questions we will never get the answer to but I just cant help it. I know God never wants this to happen but I mean really He created this world and made beautiful mountains out of nothing!! Can He not say, "sweet child you need to stay with your mommies and daddies for awhile longer" Please Lord I know you know what I am thinking and saying, I just dont understand. We need your guidance and understanding. I pray so hard for all the mommies who have lost children, no one deserves this. No one! It makes me angry sometimes when I think about how hard and how bad some of these mommies just want to have living babies in their arms and hurt so bad and they may never get that chance. They try and try and keep getting shot down. WHY?? They dont deserve this.

You know who you are, if you are reading this know that I am praying for you and you will get your sweet baby one day. Dont give up!! Never give up. We all love and care about you, we are here if you need us.

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.