Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sweet Baby


Hi sweet baby boy, I came to visit you today and was surprised when I got there to see that someone had left flowers for you. They were very beautiful. I hope you don't mind but I left them with one of your angel friends that didn't have any flowers. I brought you some flowers that will stay with you all the time unless we bring you real flowers when we come to visit. But these flowers will stay with you all other times. I took a picture of them for you. I know you will enjoy them. The ones that were left for you are the pink and purple ones and the blue and yellow ones are the ones me and daddy got for you. I miss you my sweet baby. You are my light in this dark world that we are now faced with. You give us hope and bring us so many sweet dreams, even though you arent here with us in life you are in spirit and you bring us such joy and love. I just cant really describe what its like. I love you sweet baby boy and I miss you so very much.

Love Always,

Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.