Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

For My Daddy


Don't cry for me daddy.

I am right here.
Although you can't see me, I can see your tears.
I visit you often.


Go to work with you each day,
and when it's time to close your eyes, on your pillow is where I lay.
I hold your hand and stroke your hair and whisper in your ear.
If you're sad today daddy, remember I am here.
God took me home now, this we know is true.
But you will always be my daddy, even though I am not with you.
I will always be daddy's little Angel, we will never be apart.
For every time you think of me, please know I am always in your heart.

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.