Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 7, 2008

Missing You

Hello my sweet Angel. Mommy misses you so much and wishes you could be here with her. There isnt a day that doesnt go by that I dont think about you. I think about what you would be doing, what your little giggle would sound like, what you would be wearing today. Would you be able to hold your head up? Would you be able to recognize me and daddy? Would you be tickleish like mommy? I dream about the day that I will be able to hold you in my arms again. Baby I miss you so much!! It hurts so bad to look at your daddy and know he is hurting and that there is nothing I can do to ease his pain. I wish that it didnt have to be this way but I know that you are in the best care and the best hands. Mommy is only second best to Jesus. Daddy always said only the very best for his precious boy and you have the very best and are in the best place. Even though we hurt for you everyday and wish you were here with us, we know that you are being taken care of and we do not have to worry about you hurting or being hurt. In a way I am glad you are with Jesus because you will never have to know what its like to hurt or know the hatred that exsists in this world, but the selfish part of me wants you here because of the hole left in our lives and hearts. I love you so much my sweet Angel and I miss you.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.