Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 11, 2008

To speak or not to speak....

I came across a post today that really bothered me, a sweet lady who lost her daughter was upset about her sister speaking what should never be spoken....

~You know when I asked on here a few weeks ago about the signing the cards. Weither or not you all sign cards with your baby's name on it. And most of you that replyed said yes. So I was so happy bc I have been really wanting to sign Macayla's name on a card.
So my sister says I saw the birthday card you sent mom. And the way you signed it..... so I was like, yeah? And she said dont you think thats weird to do that? And I said no, everyone else gets to sign their cards with their baby's name on it. And she was like well everyone else's baby's are alive. I said so she is still my daughter and part of my family. And then she said it just shows that your really not over this yet................. WTF??? It has only been 6 months, do you expect me to be over it??? I will never be OVER this, In time I just hope to handle this pain better. There is no OVER this.


So for anyone out there wondering what you should say or what you really should not say the link at the top of the page will give you an idea. Please understand that we want you to speak to us but if you dont know what to say or not sure if what you are saying is going to hurt us, then please dont say it! If someone would have said that to me I think I would have vomited. Please try to put yourselves in our shoes and think of how you would feel if that was your child, and know that the loss of a child is something you dont ever "get over."

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.