Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 14, 2008

Hi Son.

Hello my sweet Angel, I've missed you so much. Today was my first day back at work and it was hard but I needed to try and get back into some sort of routine and try and find my "new normal". I wish you were here with me! Things would be so great if I could hold you in my arms and hear your beautiful giggle and see your smile. I know in time my days on earth will be over and I will see you again, but I wish you were here with me now! You should have been able to come home with me and daddy after you were born but God needed you. I wish I could go back to the week before and make the doctor do more, but I know we can never change what is supposed to happen. I know your body only passed through this earth for a moment but your soul will live on forever. You have left such a beautiful imprint on my heart and know that even though your earthly days didnt last long that I will never forget you or never stop loving you or never stop missing you. I love you so much my precious son.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.