Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mommy's Love Goes With You

Hello my precious son, I just wanted to tell you how much I love and miss you. We are going to come visit you this weekend and bring you some flowers, and we are going to take some better pictures of your headstone. I saw the beautiful rainbows you sent to me and daddy this past week. I took some pictures of them with my phone but they didnt come out too well. Maybe next time I will have the camera with me. I hope you are enjoying being with all your great grandparents and your uncle up there. I know they will take care of you until mommy can come to be with you. I love you so very much son. I miss you everyday and think about you all the time. Daddy loves and misses you very much too. We hope you come to visit soon. We love you always baby.
Love,
Mommy

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.