Thank you Franchesca!

Songs for peanut


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hi Sweet Angel

Hello my sweet angel. Im sorry I haven't written to you in awhile. I miss you so much. I know that you are near me, you speak to me in many different ways and through different things. It amazes me how blind I was before but now I see so many things that say "Mommy I am here with you and I love you." I used to think people were being cruel when I would see something or hear something that reminded me of you but now I know they were signs from you, letting me know you were near. You mean the world to me my sweet boy. I think about you everyday and miss you everyday. I am so happy for you, you get to see how beautiful Heaven is, many of us here on earth can only dream of how beautiful it is until in time we are blessed to get to go there. I am so glad you get to be with your great grandpa and grandma, I know they are delighted to get to hold you and take care of you for mommy and daddy. Sending you many angel kisses my sweet baby. Mommy loves you so much. Good night baby.

No comments:

October 15th Video (Baby Jay is in this one)....

Signature

Photobucket
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique using Danielle Engebretson's "Aurora" kit.